If you’re reading this after 9/27/16 then the limited time offer is over and you can sign up for Bluehost through this referral link. You won’t make money for buying the hosting, but you will get a good deal on web hosting.
You can make up to $44 buying Bluehost web hosting with a special limited time Swagbucks offer. Follow the steps as listed and you should receive 8,000 SB which are good for over $80 in Amazon gift cards of $80 through PayPal.
1. Log in to your Swagbucks account. If you haven’t yet signed up for Swagbucks please sign up through my referral link. It will make me a few extra SB and won’t cost you anything.
2. Once you’re logged in look for the Bluehost offer on the Swagbucks home page. If you don’t see it you can go straight to the Swagbucks Bluehost offer page and you should get the deal.
3. Sign up for the $2.95 basic plan for one year. There are additional options you can choose if you want. Doing so will reduce the amount of money you make from this offer.
4. If you chose the $2.95 basic plan for one year and declined the additional options your total should be $35.40.
5. Your Swagbucks account will be credited with 8,000 SB within 32 days.
That is all you have to do to make $44. It might be possible to make a little more money by canceling the hosting after 30 days. I’m not going to try that myself.
Here is the small print from the Swagbucks offer.
Offer valid 09/26/16 12:00am MST through 09/27/16 11:59pm MST . Please allow 32 days for SB to credit. Cancellations prior to 30 days will not earn SB. This offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per user. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center.